Sunday, January 8, 2012

2011 Ornament Swap

In 2010, I participated in an ornament swap with a friend of mine.  Five of us hand crafted ornaments and mailed them to each other in time to enjoy for the holiday season. I loved doing this because it's a great way to increase your ornament collection with pieces that 50,000 others have.  I love seeing what other people create and it's interesting to see everyone's crafty comfort level.  It also ties into my philosophy of supporting local businesses and having a more handmade lifestyle. 

In 2011, I participated again and am really late in sharing the ornaments I received, sorry!!   I decided to make felt sugar skulls.  They turned out kinda quirky cute.



I received a felt gingerbread house, yarn lion, paper ornaments, and a button wreath.





No comments:

Post a Comment