Sunday, January 9, 2011

Celebratory Sex Song

Weekends are normally super busy for me because I am  doing party after party. This weekend however I get a break in my busy schedule to attend a team meeting of a fellow Pure Romance consultant.  She asked me to talk to the girls on her  team and go through my party demo.  I am a bit nervous doing my show in front of my friend, she's an amazing consultant who has you laughing in stitches at her parties and compared to her, I'm like a lump on a log.  Hopefully I won't fall on my face and look like a complete dud.

Before I head out, I thought I would share this video that just makes me laugh.  I just absolutly adore Andy Samberg: not only is he adorable, but funny and the true way to my heart is to make me laugh.  Not that I believe he's trying to get to my heart, maybe one day he'll realize he wants my heart.  

Sandberg has a music group with Akiva Schaffer & Jorma Taccone The  Lonely Island. If you haven't listened to their music, check them out one day especially those days when you need a pick me up.  The below video, "I just had sex" is from their second album.  I not only think it's hilarious, but fitting for a Pure Romance consultant. Maybe I should supply copies to my customers.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment