Thursday, March 3, 2011

What Women Want Wednesday

The past couple of days have been uber busy and I apologize for not updating this week.  I had a lot of parties towards the end of last week and I got busy.


I decided to start posting What Women Want Wednesdays (and yes technically it is Thursday on the east coast, you west coast peeps are still on Wednesday).  This is where you will tell me what it is you want (if you are a woman that is).  This could be something related to sexual health, intimacy or maybe you just want a new pair of shoes.  I believe in the power of positive thinking and visualization (remember The Secret that Oprah was crazy about a couple of years ago)?  So, the idea is when you tell me what you want, you will put it out for the universe to respond and sent it to you.  

Leave a comment to share. 

I'll go first, I want to master the art of bread-making.

What do you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment