Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday Song

I have been a fan of today's Saturday Song band for a couple of months, but my fan elevation skyrocketed after seeing them live this past Wednesday.  Walk the Moon came to Louisville for WFPK's Waterfront Wednesday free concert series (although this past Wednesday we were flooded out of the waterfront, so the concert was at a venue). 

From the moment Walk the Moon walked onto the stage for their mic check, they were full of energy and it did not stop for their entire set.  Apparently, it's the thing to paint your face while at a Walk the Moon show, and some die hard fans were walking around painting lines and dots on everyone's faces.  I declined, I guess I'm not die hard enough. 

Try not to dance too much around your living room while listening to this song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment