Monday, June 13, 2011

Been a long time coming

The past two weeks have just been beyond crazy! I will give you the highlights and save you from the boring stuff. 

My car broke down outside of Columbus, OH and turns out I had a cracked piston so now I have to buy a new car.  Soooo, tomorrow I pick up my new Honda Fit.


The week after my car broke down, I had to fly to Naples, FL for the Pure Romance Board of Directors trip, and I just returned today.  We did horrible things like go to the beach, lay by the pool, eat  fancy dinners, and go shopping at the Coach store.  We also had some great meetings about changes in the company and networked with amazing women! 

Tomorrow I will post some pictures from the garden, things are growing like crazy!  How is your garden growing?

Remember that pin up  girl photo shoot I did the other week? Well the pictures are in and I FINALLY decided on some I liked.  What do you think?







No comments:

Post a Comment