Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Dino Play Mat

For Christmas I made a couple of messenger bag play mats for my nephew and my friend's daughter.  Well, my friend love her daughter's play mat so much, she asked me to make one for her nephew.  I decided to do another dino play mat just because it's less tedious than the car mat; not that I didn't have fun making the car mat.  I decided to make some felt dinosaurs to go with this mat.

I searched the web for some sort of template to print and trace to get the baby dino shapes, I am not an artist so I knew that drawing a T-rex would not turn out so cute.  It took forever trying to find templates, maybe I wasn't using the right search terms.  I finally found some and had to re-size them in word; I totally saved that file in case I have to make these again.









No comments:

Post a Comment