Sunday, April 3, 2011

Saturday Song

Just a quick update on my dress I started the other day; remember the one I was making for the Pure Romance National Convention? Well once I transferred it to the fashion fabric something screwed up.  Apparently several inches grew out of nowhere in the back middle, seam causing it to droop and hang and the waist also decided to drop a couple of inches. 

Needless to say, I did not have the patience or time to cut out a new muslin to refit the back and try to figure out where I screwed up.  I will just have to finish it for the Board of Directors trip in June. 

Today's Saturday song, is Crystal Castles featuring Robert Smith; yes THE Robert Smith.  You know the one, of The Cure.  I was such a huge Cure fan from about 8th-12th grades. This video is actually a compilation of shots from the movie, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, which is a beautiful movie.  I posted this video just because I love the movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment