Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New summer dress

I started sewing a new dress yesterday and almost finished.  At 11 p.m. I just had to hem it and sew down the bodice lining.  When I tried it on for a final hem check I noticed the zipper was broken.  I used a zipper I had laying around and it turns out it wants to split from the bottom.  So I know have to take that zipper out and replace it.  Needless to say I wasn't a happy camper and decided to hold off finishing it until today. Hopefully I will have a finished photo for you later. 

I am using Vogue  2902, a gorgeous 1950s pattern.


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. can't wait to see the finished dress!!